We know the stress of the holidays can be overwhelming, especially when it comes to preparing all those delicious Thanksgiving dishes. To help, we’ve prepared a handy list of items that you can easily make ahead of time!
Thanksgiving dishes to make ahead:
• Mashed potatoes or any other mashed/pureed veggie
• Pumpkin Pie
• Cheese cake
• Tart shells
• Any casserole under the sun (always better the next day and easier to slice)
• Appetizers and dips
• Roasted and/or candied nuts
• Roast veggies: par boil Tuesday or Wednesday, then roast/brown in the oven
• Brine the Turkey on Monday or Tuesday using this great beer/molasses recipe!